I had to take Nash to the dermatologist early one Monday morning so the boys and I went to Birmingham Sunday night. We ate dinner with the Gray's (I didn't even get my camera out!), and spent the night with Kristen and the Colley's (thanks again - Leah, Ryan, and Tyler).
The boys had so much fun playing with Tyler. We walked down to the pond in their neighborhood and fed the fish. No one was interested in having their picture taken.
Tyler, Rome, and Nash...
Rome
Tyler
I finally got Nash to look at me...
Tyler is obsessed with Guitar Hero and couldn't wait to show Rome and Nash all about it.
Nash and Tyler kept fighting over the drum sticks so we ended up giving them each a pair and they played together.
They played the same 2 songs - "My Shaona" and "The Eye of the Tiger" - over, and over, and over again!
Needless to say, those are Tyler's favorites!
Thanks again to the Colley's for letting us stay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment