This is how much stuff we took for 2 nights. My dad loves doing thing to the extreme. He doesn't think you can ever take too much stuff. The boys and I rode up with my parents and Will. So, some of the stuff is actually ours. We left Friday morning and Jason came up after work.
My dad has three brothers and a sister. My dad is the oldest, followed by Chuck, Dot, Bo, and Kenneth.
This is my dad, Dot, Bo, and Chuck. My apologies to Kenneth, the baby of the family, for making the picture without him. He was in the shower and Nash was melting down so we couldn't wait. As he always says there were never any baby pictures of him either.
This is Kenneth and his wife Debbie.
My Great Uncle JC Evans and his wife Ginny had 5 boys. Two of them came to the reunion with their wives.
Here are Johnny and Sharon followed by Jimmy and Vickie.
I forgot to take my camera to the pool and playground on Friday but you can visit my cousin Audrey's blog to see her photos.
http://quintonandaudrey.blogspot.com/2009/08/evans-family-at-lake.html
Audrey is like me she is always taking pictures but is never in them. I realized that I never got a picture of she and Deci. Oh well, maybe I will remember Christmas.
Saturday at the pool!
Jason is feeding Nash. Our boys are ALWAYS eating!
Erin, Ian, Erica, and Marley
Rome jumping to Uncle Bo
Deci and Ian
Rome and Mother
Duck and the boys "playing rough" on the blow-up mattress.
At Evans family reunions, everyone always plays "washers". Here are Nash and Deci - 2 of the 3rd generation of washer throwers!
Here is their audience - Britt, Kyle, Cailyn, Lee, and Quinton
Rome was so excited about going to spend the night in a cabin. The only thing that he was dying to do was roast marshmallows. Holley and Jamie built a fire and the kids had a blast.
My brother - Todd and my nephew - Will
Sydney
Ian
Daddy and Johnny
I counted up and I think we had 45 family member this year. We missed those that weren't there and hopefully we can see everyone next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment