Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

Wow! I am a terrible blogger but I have been missing it a lot lately. Life is flying by and the boys are growing up right before our eyes. I decided the easiest thing for me to do in order to get back to blogging is to just do it. So here goes!

I decided to start with Christmas since the pictures are fresh off the camera.
Rome will be 10 in two days, (how is THAT even possible?!?)
and Nash turned 7 on November 27th.

Jason, Rome, Nash, and Me

 This is my brother's bunch: Todd, Heather, Will (16), Mary Kathryn (13), and Dixon (3)

Mom and Dad are doing great!
They love having the whole crew at their house on Christmas Eve!

This is Nash's tough guy face!

Rome decided to try on Nash's pads and helmet too!
They both loved their Chubb jerseys!
It thrilled Duck that they both wanted he and GiGi to get them Georgia Bulldog stuff!

Getting ready for Santa!

 The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

 Santa brought Nash a bike, Anakin Lego set, some Wii-U games,
and a soccer ball with a goal!

Santa brought Rome an Amari Cooper jersey, a signed Cooper picture,
PS4 with games, and a gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings!

Most of the day was spent just like this, playing games and grinning from ear to ear!

GiGi and Duck came over to see what Santa brought!

Mimi and Papa came by to see the gifts too!
We will celebrate Christmas again tomorrow with Mimi and Papa!
 
Our family is truly blessed! So thankful that today we were able to celebrate Jesus' Birthday!

p.s. Maybe I will blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment